The Bachelor of Commerce degree is a three-year undergraduate full time course that has been programmed to provide the best to the students with not only a wider most range of managerial skills but also, building competence in a particular area of business. We, at NGFDC has therefore, designed the degree such that our major students are exposed to the generalist business principles, seeking future courses in accounting, finance, business management, human resources, marketing and also economics. Few of the courses are patterned that requires business statistics, information systems and calculus too.
It is the best choosable option for students who urge to make a career in commerce, accounting, finance, banking, start-up business and insurance sector. B-Com is also the most ideal for those who also has a dream to pursue Cost Accountancy, Company Secretary and Chartered Accountancy.
A B.COM graduate can also pursue a bright career in management, teaching, advertising, law, journalism, mass communication, law, design too.
Applicant eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Commerce:
- The applicant must have studied Commerce in 10+2 with Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Mathematics (as an optional subject and English as a main subject) from a recognized educational board.
- The applicant must meet the minimum aggregate score between 60% – 70% at 10+2 level of educational.
- Applicant must be of minimum 17 years in age.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in this criterion for SC/ ST applicants is considered.
- Applicants who have appeared for 10+2 final examination and results are awaited are also eligible to apply for registration.
FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR BCOM STUDENTS:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- US Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
FEW TOP RECRUITERS:
- Ernest & Young
- Punjab National Bank
- Pricewater Cooper
- ICICI Bank
- Citibank and the list goes on….